Our 100% Natural Dead Sea Mud (also known as Black Mud) is a wonderful way to create your own spa experience at home. Obtained from ancient sedimentary clay of the Dead Sea, Dead Sea Mud can be used as a mask on the body, face and hair. Dead Sea Mud has been recognized as a therapeutic beauty treatment for centuries because of its many benefits.
Dead Sea Mud Benefits for the skin:
- Naturally cleanses and disinfects skin while removing toxins
- Exfoliates, and gently removes dead skin cells
- Tones and softens the skin while unclogging pores
- Stimulates circulation
- Replenishes essential minerals such as Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium
- Improves overall complexion of skin by removing impurities
How to use Dead Sea Mud on the face or body:
- Apply a thin layer of mud to cleansed skin while gently massaging onto the skin with your fingers (be sure to keep the mud away from eyes and mouth).
- Leave the mud on the skin for 5-15 minutes allowing the mud to slightly dry.
To remove mask:
For face: Wet a wash cloth with warm water and lay on your face for a few seconds to soften the mask, rinse off with warm water.
For body: Hop in a warm shower to rinse the mask off the skin.
How often should I apply a Dead Sea Mud mask to my skin?
Because of the high mineral and salt content of the Dead Sea Mud, it may affect individuals differently depending on their skin type. Limit one application per week if you have dry or sensitive skin. Normal to oily skin types can apply 2-3 times a week if desired.
Please Note: Because of the high mineral and salt content the mud may slightly tingle or sting the skin. If at any point the mud becomes uncomfortable, rinse off with warm water to remove the mask.
Weight: 5.5 oz net wt.
Packaging: Amber PET jar
Ingredients: 100% Dead Sea Mud.